Friday, February 8, 2008

The most criminal government on earth

Having been through so much and seen so much personally, little things can overwhelm me with a strong sense that the U.S. government is the most criminal government on earth. We have a government that uses its own troops as guinea pigs, then lies about it and attacks the victims, by calling them “delusional,” in order to conceal its own guilt. Of course, by being labeled “delusional,” this inflicts yet further injury upon the victim, since opportunities are curtailed.

I was reminded of this as I was looking into international volunteer opportunities, and part of the application process involved submitting health records. While I take no pills that the VA recommends, I can’t help but wonder if I am disqualified from doing volunteer work abroad, thanks to the VA labeling me as “delusional” for having objectively verifiable health problems that started just after getting the anthrax shots, and then daring to say so. It is like the government has tried to throw people like myself away. I guess from the government’s standpoint, that makes sense, since the last kind of person the government would like to see succeed would be somebody that would call it to account.

On a peripheral note, this makes me wonder how, exactly, the government is doing objective studies on Gulf War Syndrome and studying the effects of the anthrax vaccine, while it is simultaneously discounting all information that runs contrary to what it would like to portray, by writing derogatory remarks about anybody who counts the anthrax vaccine as something other than a benefit?

No comments: